- Single Sign On organizations may now add users when multiple account access is enabled for those users.
- DocumentNOW documentation has been updated to reflect that users must add the types and the design name to Document Transmission in a POST/submit calls.
- Corrected a bug that updated the created date on PDF files when updating the file. This fix ensures that the initial creation date of the document is maintained.
- Users will now always be informed before deleting an email design when a Simple Setup template uses the design. This fix provides the following features:
- Users cannot delete an imported design set.
- When email design sets are imported the count is updated.
- Users are now notified if an email design set is missing