AssureSign sites will be updated to our version 6.37 software:
- Sandbox: Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 7:30 AM EST (December 5, 2019 12:30 PM UTC)
- Account/CA1/NA1/WWW: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 5:00 AM EST (December 11, 2019 10:00 AM UTC)
- EU1: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11:00 PM EST (December 12, 2019 4:00 AM UTC)
Version 6.37 changes include:
- The ability to pre-populate text and multiple choice JotBlocks in Simple Setup templates using sender inputs.
- New functionality allowing users to create API Users programmatically using the API.
- The ability to configure DocumentTRAK webhooks to utilize sender inputs to dynamically populate properties such as the username and password used for authenticating with the external service.
- The option to define sender inputs for Simple Setup templates that are not directly used by AssureSign but just made available so those values can be passed along in any email or DocumentTRAK notifications.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Upcoming releases will include:
- Improvements to make it easier for managers to assist employees when login or account access issues occur.
- The ability to export and import Simple Setup Templates.