AssureSign sites will be updated to our version 6.28 software:
- Sandbox: Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 7:30 AM EDT (June 27, 2019 11:30 PM UTC)
- Account/CA1/NA1/WWW: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 5:00 AM EDT (July 3, 2019 9:00 AM UTC)
- EU1: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 11:00 PM EDT (July 4, 2019 3:00 AM UTC)
Version 6.28 changes include:
- Simple Setup templates may be configured to be used as embedded links within your own website without needing to call APIs. Simple Setup Static Links may be shared by you directly for a given campaign, where signers initiate document signing through a shared link you provide, or you may embed the links within your own website. You will need to enable this new feature in your account settings. This feature is not available for InScribe level accounts.
- In-person signing links will now be made available when you have enabled this feature in your account. Once enabled, signers who are present when you are creating an AssureSign document may be presented with a signing link at the conclusion of a Simple Setup submission.
- Security improvements and bug fixes.
Upcoming features we are working on include:
- Enhanced security options for sharing and administering Simple Setup templates.
- Improved DocumentTRAK workflow to allow better tracking and requeuing when your endpoints are down.
Please contact your account manager for a demonstration of any new features.