AssureSign sites will be updated to our version 6.25 software:
- Sandbox: Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 8:00 AM EST (May 2, 2019 1:00 PM UTC)
- Account/CA1/NA1/WWW: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 5:00 AM EST (May 8, 2019 10:00 AM UTC)
- EU1: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 11:00 PM EST (May 9, 2019 4:00 AM UTC)
Version 6.25 changes include:
- Backend components for conditional logic in Simple Setup templates (availability to be announced later)
- Backend components for static links to allow easy presentation of Simple Setup templates within customer websites (availability to be announced later)
- Security improvements and bug fixes
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is now available for signing. Please contact your account manager for pricing and a demonstration.
Internet Explorer 9 has increasingly represented a smaller amount of our signing traffic. Tools such as our Simple Setup designer have not supported IE9 since their introduction. Due to the lack of continued support for IE9 from Microsoft, and the security risk this creates, this will no longer be fully supported in any parts of the AssureSign application.