AssureSign sites will be updated to our version 6.19 software:
- Sandbox : Thursday, January 17, 2019* at 8 AM EST (January 17 1:00 PM UTC)
- Account/CA1/NA1/WWW: Wednesday, January 23 at 5:00 AM EST (January 23 10:00 AM UTC)
- EU1: Wednesday, January 23 at 11:00 PM EST (January 24 4:00 AM UTC)
Version 6.19 changes include
- support for customizing workflow in the Simple Setup interface, including:
- using emails from your own email design sets
- ability to set delays on signing steps
- support for submitting envelopes via DocumentNOW V3 REST APIs without sending email or SMS notifications
- additional opt-in logging history and behaviors on SMS workflow
- support for parsing embedded text Dynamic JotBlocks within documents submitted via DocumentNOW V3 REST APIs
- support for additional international mobile phone number formats for SMS
*Important: The 6.19 deployment for the Sandbox was originally scheduled for Wednesday, January 16th @ 8 AM EST (1:00PM UTC). However, it has been rescheduled for Thursday, January 17th @ 8 AM EST (1:00PM UTC).
The current certificate protecting these AssureSign websites expires 2/15/2019. The renewed certificate will be installed on all AssureSign production sites on Wednesday 2/13/2019.
The certificate on sb.assuresign.net, the AssureSign customer sandbox environment, will be replaced on Thursday 2/7/2019.
Please contact the AssureSign support team if more information is needed.