AssureSign sites will be updated to our version 6.14 software release:
- Sandbox: Friday, September 7 at 9:30am EDT*
- Account/CA1/NA1/WWW: Thursday, September 13 at 5:00am EDT
Version 6.14 introduces several new RESTful (V3.x) API methods to allow tighter integrations with AssureSign. These new methods include:
- Get Envelope Access Link - allows generation of a unique link to access the documents in an envelope.
- Download Envelope - allows the download of documents from an envelope.
- Cancel Envelope - allows cancellation of an envelope that has not yet been completed.
- Delete Envelope - allows deletion of an envelope.
- Get Envelope Status - allows retrieval of the current status of an envelope.
- Get Envelope History - allows retrieval of the full audit history of an envelope.
In addition to the RESTful API changes described above, behind the scenes this release includes additional back-end preparations for some of the exciting new functionality we'll be introducing in over the coming months.
This release also includes a number of bug fixes and optimizations designed to improve usability, platform stability, and performance.
*Note: The sandbox release of 6.14 was originally scheduled for September 6th.