5/9/2018 UPDATE - Due to deployment issues, this release was rolled back. Once our team has identified and resolved the root issue, the 6.6 deployment will be rescheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
AssureSign sites will be updated to our AssureSign version 6.6 software release:
- Sandbox: Wednesday, May 2 at 9:30am EDT
- NA1/WWW/CA1: Wednesday, May 9 at 5:00am EDT
Version 6.6 includes a number of enhancements to Simple Setup:
- A new design for the page header is being introduced in Simple Setup* that now includes:
- direct navigation to other areas of the application
- and the ability to switch between accounts.
- Based on customer feedback, the layout and look and feel are being refreshed to further simplify the envelope setup process.
- It is now possible to drag signer uploads onto the document as an alternative to adding them via the signer editor.
In addition, this release includes several bug fixes and optimizations.
* In a future release (TBD), use of this new page header will be extended to other parts of AssureSign.