AssureSign sites will be updated to our AssureSign version 6.5 software release:
- Sandbox/NA1/WWW/CA1: Thursday, April 19 at 5:00am EDT *
Version 6.5 includes a number of enhancements to Simple Setup:
- Text JotBlocks now provide an option for turning on word-wrap.
- The signature style (drawn, typed, or signer selectable) can now be changed from within the JotBlock editor in addition to the signer editor where it was available previously.
- The signing order behavior - signers each signing one at a time or signers all being able to sign concurrently - is now easily changed from within the signers section on the right-hand side.
- The Signers and JotBlocks sections on the right-hand side are now collapsible.
- It is now possible to explicitly change the ordering of sender input for templates in Simple Setup. This makes it possible to control the order in which senders are prompted to provide the various pieces of information required by a template.
This release also adds the ability to edit existing IP address ranges in the IP address restrictions security setting that was introduced in the previous release.
In addition, this release includes several bug fixes and optimizations.
* Important Note: Due to the nature of some of the changes in this release, there are dependencies that require all environments to be updated at the same time. Consequently, the Sandbox will not be updated separately in advance of the production release.