AssureSign sites will be updated to our AssureSign version 6.4 software release:
- Sandbox: Thursday, March 15 at 7:00am EST
- NA1/WWW/CA1: Thursday, March 22 at 5:00am EST
Version 6.4 expands on the new interface for managing the security settings for an organization that was first introduced in version 6.3. Specifically, version 6.4 adds the ability for organizations to manage their own IP address restrictions (white-listing or black-listing) for application access.
This release also includes additional improvements to multiple choice JotBlocks:
- In both Classic and Simple Setup, this release adds the ability to render the display text (the text seen by the signer when presented with options during signing) to the document as an alternative to rendering the underlying value or some form of graphic representation.
- Developers working with dynamic JotBlocks should refer to the added GraphicRenderType object enumerations that are now available, allowing you to render either the text or value of the option in addition to the various graphics that could previously be applied
- In Simple Setup, this release improves the display of multiple choice JotBlocks by adding lines visually linking related options for the selected JotBlock within the document workspace. Editing of option elements within multiple choice JotBlocks has been improved based on user feedback.