We are happy to announce our move of the Knowledge Base & Support Portal to a new site: https://support.assuresign.net.
This site is already available, and starting with our 5.38 release the link to our support portal from within AssureSign systems will be modified to point to the new site. On this new site, you will be able to login using Google, Facebook or Twitter credentials, or you can create a new independent login.
On the site, click "Sign in" to get started.
Creating a request can be done by clicking "Submit a request" in the upper right corner of the screen. In addition, you will be able to continue sending emails to email@example.com which will create a ticket in this new site.
Content is now better organized to get you to your answers quicker:
- Announcements from our team are in the Announcements section. When you are logged in, you will be able to click Follow when viewing the complete list of Announcements.
- Go to the Using AssureSign section for general configuration and branding information.
- The AssureSign Solutions section has our available desktop and plugin solutions for various platforms.
- Developer Resources provides information on our DocumentNOW APIs, DocumentTRAK web hooks, and more technical content.
- Select the System Status link to be taken to our status information portal
Have comments? Post them below.