How to Navigate in AssureSign
- AssureSign is launched from a Browser, and the address can be saved in your Favorites or accessed via an icon on your Desktop.
- When you see a ? icon, you may mouse over it to receive help with the section you are viewing.
- A lock symbol on a setting indicates that it is an item that may be edited.
- In settings sections and reports, you may often click on column headers to sort information alphabetically, numerically, ascending or descending order
- Reports are available to view your document activity, and you may search for specific documents using a number of filters
Logging in ...
- On the initial AssureSign home screen enter your username and password and click on login
- The first time you log in you will be asked to select a “Secret Question and Answer”. In the future if you require a password reset you will need to answer this question.
- Note: You can change your email, password, secret question and other personal settings at anytime by going to My Profile in the upper right corner of the screen after logging in.
- The first time you login, you will be prompted to change your password.
Important: *If you forget the Secret Question answer you provided, you will not be able to reset your password from the link on the login page. You must have your organization's AssureSign administrator change the password for you or unlock your account.
Forgot your password?
- Click on the "Forgot you Password" link on the login screen. You will be required to enter your username. You will receive an email sent to the email address/login you entered. This will be a link for you to click that will ask you to answer your Secret Question before your password will be reset.
- If you do not remember your username or email address, please contact your organization's AssureSign site administrator for further assistance.
- Your organization's AssureSign site administrator may set a maximum number of attempts for a user to login before being locked out. If a message is displayed stating that your account has been locked, please contact your organization's AssureSign site administrator.
- To prove a document has been signed in the AssureSign portal, you may upload the PDF that was signed with AssureSign and check to ensure it as not been tampered with.
The AssureSign Document Center provides the following tabs, which may or may not appear for every user depending on how their user account has been configured:
Additionally, the following links are available in the upper right corner of AssureSign pages
- My Profile
- Help - assuming you are reading this Knowledge Base page, you probably know how to click Help