Using AssureSign Electronic Signature Technology, you have the ability to have documents securely signed electronically.
How do I get a document signed?
- The easiest way to try it out is to use our Simple Setup tool.
- Upload your Word or PDF document that needs to be signed,
- give us contact information for your signers, and
- drag and drop JotBlocks where you need the document signed.
- When you are done telling us the details about your document, your signatory will be emailed easy-to-follow directions about how to sign the document using a computer mouse and keyboard, or a mobile device.
- You will receive an email notifying you that the document has been signed. A digitized copy is maintained on file with AssureSign for a period of time.
More advanced operations are possible through integration of your systems with our DocumentNOW services, through designing Templates, through configuring AssureSign to send secure communications to remote services with updates and documents via DocumentTRAK. But these do not have to be used for a basic 1-time signing session to occur with your customer.
- For information on the quickest way to send a document for signature without the use of any extended features, click here
For an introductory overview of how to use AssureSign's administration portal, begin here
If you are interested in a fast tutorial on sending documents manually, skip ahead to here
Need info for your IT department on how to connect to AssureSign? Click here
It is important that you review the security of your AssureSign account. Click here to see an outline of how to configure security related settings.
A number of videos are available as well for basic training, see the selection here
To see what the current system status is, click here
Subscribe to our announcements
- Click here to learn how to subscribe to our product announcements