Unable to Retrieve Templates
- Ensure that the AssureSign URL is correctly configured.
- If available, also ensure that the configured Username and Context ID are correct.
- Ensure that the user account is active and has templates with valid workflow defined.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Configure any firewalls to allow traffic between Send to AssureSign and the AssureSign site.
- Refresh Send To AssureSign's data
- Close any running instances of Send to AssureSign
- Navigate in windows explorer to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Roaming\AssureSign\ and delete the "SendToAssureSign" folder
- Navigate in windows explorer to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\AssureSign\ and delete any folders starting with "SendToAssureSign"
- Restart Send To AssureSign running as admin and login
If you are encountering problems with the Send to AssureSign application it is possible to view the diagnostic logs. These logs may also be provided to the AssureSign support staff for analysis.
To view diagnostic logs:
- Click "Help" on the main menu bar
- Click "View Logs"
Diagnostic logs for Send to AssureSign will be written to the following locations depending on the version of Windows you are using:
- XP/Server 2003 - C:\Documents and Settings<user name>\Application Data\AssureSign\SendToAssureSign\Diagnostics.log
- Vista/Win7/Server 2008 - C:\Users<user name>\AppData\Roaming\AssureSign\SendToAssureSign\Diagnostics.log