The AssureSign CRM managed solution may be installed like any other managed CRM solution. Download the zip file, and import the solution in the Solutions section of Settings. If you are upgrading from a previous version, simply import the latest solution and select to maintain your customizations.
Get the Solution
There are multiple versions of the managed solution, based on the version of your CRM instance.
The latest version of the AssureSign solution for CRM is 22.214.171.124. This is available for CRM 2015 (versions 7.0 and 7.1), 2016 (version 8.0 and 8.1), and Dynamics 365 (8.2). Download these versions here:
Note: versions of our solution for CRM earlier than 126.96.36.199 will not work following removal of our support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1.
For earlier versions of Dynamics CRM, the latest release available is our version 188.8.131.52:
You must have .NET Framework 4.5+ installed on your CRM server in order to use the solution for CRM 2011-2013. CRM 2015+ versions require .NET Framework 4.5.2.
Steps for Manually Importing the Solution
- Import the solution:
- Within the Settings section of your Dynamics CRM instance, go to Solutions.
- Click on Import
- Browse to the location of the zip file containing the managed solution
- select "Activate any processes and enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution" and click next until the import starts
- The AssureSign Configurations entity will be automatically displayed in settings. It will be necessary to configure the entity "AssureSign Documents" to show up where you would like if, for example, you would like this to show up as a free-standing entity. It will automatically be displayed for related entities (such as when on an account record).
- Configure security in Settings->Administration->Security for other users who will access AssureSign entities.
- the Solution installs the role "AssureSign Document Sender" which may be assigned to users or a team, this role includes all necessary rights needed to use the solution to send documents
- using a process to create an AssureSign document, the process user must have privileges on the SharepointDocumentLocation and SharepointSite entities in order to use the Detect Workflow Entity SharePoint Storage Location setting.
Important: Certain mechanisms of the AssureSign solution require activation of Sdk Message Processing steps. If you do not select "Activate any processes and enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution" during the import, you must manually activate these after installation.
After installation of the solution, you must create AssureSign Configuration records in order to use the solution.
Extra steps may be required if your updating the solution from an older version.