Production AssureSign sites will be updated to our AssureSign version 5.1 software release:
- na1: Wednesday, Feburary 4 at 5 AM EST
- www: Thursday, Feburary 5 at 5 AM EST
We are currently working on implementing improved billing administration into the site. Future items that will be released soon include online viewing of invoices, and online administration of credit card billing. Certain backend components supporting these features are included in this release, and billing user interface elements will slowly release for use in future versions of the software.
Some bug fixes are also being released:
- issue in new signing interface when a multiple choice selection value contains commas
- issue where custom specified password prompt may not be used in place of the standard prompt
- error may occur generating interim docs between signing steps
No downtime is anticipated for the 5.1 rollout.
Version 5.0 of our software implemented our new signing user interface.
Remember, you are now able to turn on the new signing UI on your account by:
- logging in and clicking on the "Administration" tab
- selecting "Settings"
- in the "Application Features" section clicking "Edit" on "New Signing Interface"
- selecting "Yes" and saving
New "Signing Customizations" that control this new experience are described here.