Production AssureSign sites will be updated to our AssureSign version 5.3 software release:
- na1: Wednesday, March 4 at 5 AM EST
- www: Thursday, March 5 at 5 AM EST
We are continuing work on our new billing administration site. Future items that will be released soon include online viewing of invoices, and online administration of credit card billing. Certain backend components supporting these features are included in this release, and billing user interface elements will slowly release for use in future versions of the software.
A number of bug fixes are being applied to address:
- Errors may occur in user admin when 'send credentials' is checked but a new password is not provided
- Screen may freeze when accessing signing again after completing a step in a 2-step document belonging to an envelope
- Saving settings causes "current account" to reset for floating users
- Document preview may not show in IE 8
- Incorrect element name in GetSigningLinks XSD
- Error when signer access signing and is only assigned to timestamp JotBlocks
- Error when signer hits the browser back button after finishing signing and then clicks 'Finish' again
No downtime is anticipated for the 5.3 rollout.
Version 5.0 of our software implemented our new signing user interface.
While many of our customers are currently using the faster new interface, accounts that have not been configured to use the new interface for signing will be cutover automatically on
- March 18 for our na1 instance
- March 19 for our www instance
Remember, you may turn on the new signing UI on your account by:
- logging in and clicking on the "Administration" tab
- selecting "Settings"
- in the "Application Features" section clicking "Edit" on "New Signing Interface"
- selecting "Yes" and saving