Production AssureSign sites will be updated to our AssureSign version 5.2 software release:
- na1: Wednesday, Feburary 18 at 5 AM EST
- www: Thursday, Feburary 19 at 5 AM EST
We are continuing work on our new billing administration site. Future items that will be released soon include online viewing of invoices, and online administration of credit card billing. Certain backend components supporting these features are included in this release, and billing user interface elements will slowly release for use in future versions of the software.
A number of bug fixes are being applied:
- slow database performance may be seen when manually editing new workflow on a document
- some rendering issues in our new signing interface on certain devices
No downtime is anticipated for the 5.2 rollout.
Version 5.0 of our software implemented our new signing user interface.
Accounts that have not been configured to use the new interface for signing will be cutover automatically on
- March 18 for our na1 instance
- March 19 for our www instance
Remember, you may turn on the new signing UI on your account by:
- logging in and clicking on the "Administration" tab
- selecting "Settings"
- in the "Application Features" section clicking "Edit" on "New Signing Interface"
- selecting "Yes" and saving