Our recently applied 6.0 version of AssureSign permits accounts to operate with Microsoft logins. While we have not yet introduced the ability for account owners to switch their own authentication types, we know some customers have requested information about migrating their accounts to use Microsoft logins.
Please be aware of the following for what this would mean for an account:
- each user who signs in will need their user name to be their Microsoft login email
- desktop and mobile solutions that perform authentication with legacy user names will not currently support Microsoft logins (Send to AssureSign, Trigger)
- account configurations such as password complexity and re-use will no longer apply
- user accounts that are strictly used for integration could still be used, except that account management and user management methods would not be accessible since these require authentication through the V2 AuthenticateUser method which does not support Microsoft logins
- Users must still be added through the user administration tools, and AssureSign rights and roles must be assigned to them
If you are interested in learning more about converting your account now to Microsoft logins, please reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.